Make your lunchtime epic with this simple and delicious smoked mackerel baked potato. Swap your standard potato for the sweet kind.
Prep time: 10mins
Cooking time: 40mins
Skill Level: Easy
Recipe by: Seafish
- 2 x 75g smoked mackerel fillets, flaked
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Small bunch of dill, chopped
- 1 tsp. wholegrain mustard
- 4 tbsp. fat-free plain yoghurt
- Pinch of paprika, plus extra to garnish
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 handfuls of mixed leaves, to serve
- Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas mark 4.
- Brush the sweet potatoes with the oil and bake for 40-50 minutes, until tender and soft.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients (except the mixed leaves) together and season well with black pepper. Pile into the baked sweet potato, sprinkling with extra paprika and serving with the mixed leaves.
- Calories 445kcal
- Fat 21g
- Saturates 4.5g
- Carbs 45.3g
- Sugars 15g
- Fibre 8g
- Protein 21.1g
- Salt 1.8g