Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 1 minute
- 125g can mackerel fillets in olive oil
- Bag peppery salad leaves
- 1 red pepper, cut into long strips
- 10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 200g can sweetcorn in water, drained
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Place the salad leaves in a bowl then add the red pepper, sweetcorn and tomatoes and toss together.
- Drain the mackerel, reserving 2tbsp of the oil, and gently break the fish into large chunks with a fork. Add the mackerel to the bowl, season with black pepper and drizzle over the reserved oil. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and toss together. It’s that simple!